Der Blog für alles Romantische und Kitschige, das das Leben so viel schöner macht :) The blog for everything romantic and kitschy which makes life so much more beautiful :)
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Etwas Fernseh-Nostalgie - A Little TV Nostalgia
Lassie, Flipper und Daktari waren drei der Fernsehserien, die ich als Kind gesehen habe. Die Sendungen waren so spannend, dass meine Brüder und ich uns oft hinter dem Sofa oder anderen Möbeln verkrochen haben, weil es uns zu aufregend wurde. Aber natürlich haben wir die nächste Folge dann jeweils wieder angesehen ;)
Lassie, Flipper and Daktari were three of the TV series which I used to watch as a child. The episodes were so exciting that my brothers and I often hid behind the sofa or other furniture, because we couldn’t stand it any more. But of course that didn’t stop us from watching the following episodes ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Barbara :)!How are you?
I hope is all ok with you :)
I used to watch Lassie & Flipper too but I don't know Daktari...
Many hugs 4u,
Mila :)
Hachja das sind Erinnerungen - Flipper und Lassie habe ich auch geliebt :-)
Ein schönes Wochenende wünsche ich Dir, liebe Grüße
Katinka
These were some of my favorite shows growing up too. I also loved Bonanza. I see you are a Jane Austen fan. Sooooooooo am I! ♥
Post a Comment