Der Blog für alles Romantische und Kitschige, das das Leben so viel schöner macht :) The blog for everything romantic and kitschy which makes life so much more beautiful :)
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Tanzfilme - Dance Movies
Als Teenager war ich total verrückt nach den Tanzfilmen, die damals in die Kinos kamen. Die Tanzszenen waren so berauschend, wie die Handlungen flach waren ;) Ich werde hier in nächster Zeit meine Lieblings-Tanzfilme vorstellen – angefangen mit „Flashdance“. Die Geschichte, in der sich ein 18jähriges Mädchen in einen doppelt so alten geschiedenen Mann verknallt, fand ich zwar ätzend, aber es hat mich nicht wirklich gestört, denn die Tanzszenen waren wirklich toll!
As a teenager I was completely wild about the dance movies which were modern at that time. The dancing scenes were as beautiful as the stories were simple ;) During the following days I will introduce my favourite dance movies to you, and I start with “Flashdance”. Actually I hated the story of an 18 year old girl falling in love with a divorced man twice her age, but the dance scenes were just great!
Labels:
Achtziger - Eighties,
Film - Movie,
Musik - Music,
Tanz - Dance,
USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hallo Barbara,
mir geht es wie Dir - Tanzfilme fand ich immer schon toll (sicher auch weil ich selbst so gern tanze)
Liebe Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende
Katinka
Hi Barbara,
and nice to meet you :)
Thank you for your visiting and sweet note on my little corner of world :)
Adorable & romantic your blog ...I will come soon :)
Have e wonderful week-end
Hugs,
Mila :)
Post a Comment