Unser Armenien-Reisebericht ist jetzt online! Zu erreichen ist er über unsere
Armenien-Website. Aber keine Angst, es ist nicht viel Text, dafür über 300 Fotos :) Viel Spaß beim Anschauen!
Our Armenia travel report is now online! Don’t worry, there is not too much text – only as much as necessary ;) Instead you can enjoy over 300 photos :)
4 comments:
I'm happy to see you had a safe return.:) I love to see the art of a new country. It gives you a wonderful idea of how the people lived at a moment in history. The monasteries are so fantastic! I also love the sculptures. It was a lovely photo blog of your journey.
Blessings:)
Hallo Barbara,
ach daher warst Du so lange "verschwunden" ;-).
Hab grad schon mal kurz geschaut, das sind ja traumhafte Fotos.
Ich werde mir die Website aber am Wochenende noch mal ganz in Ruhe ansehen.
Liebe Grüße
Katinka
Love the background! I've given you an award for your blog if you'd like to play along:
http://fairprospect.blogspot.com/2009/05/awe-summ.html
Wow! Armenia is one country that I would love to visit someday. I'm off to enjoy looking through all your photos! :-)
~Elise
Post a Comment