Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Markttag - Market Day










Während unseres Besuches in Jerewan waren wir auch auf dem Kunst- und Flohmarkt. Hier gibt es viele wunderbare Dinge zu sehen – leider wesentlich mehr als man kaufen könnte und als man im Flugzeug mit nach Hause nehmen dürfte. Entweder die Sicherheitskontrolle oder der Zoll oder beide würden einem einen Strich durch die Rechnung machen.

During our visit to Yerevan we have also been on the art and flea market. Here you can see many wonderful things – unfortunately many more than you could buy or take home with you in the plane. You would get in trouble either with the airport security or the customs service or both.

4 comments:

Outstanding Stranger said...

Oh my goodness I could spend all day walking through this wonderful place looking at all these beautiful goodies...Thanks for stopping by my blog. Diane

Katinka said...

Hallo Barbara,
ohja das würde mir auch gefallen!
Am besten mit leerem Koffer hinfahren ;-)

Liebe Grüße
Katinka

Amreta said...

Ooooww, Barbara!! This is soo lovely!! Can you believe it?? And that now I know you live not so far away from where my sister lives, oneday when I visit her we should get together and go hunting vintage lovelies!! :-))))

Anonymous said...

What pretty things! It must have been a fun treasure hunt!

Thanks for your thoughtful comment on my site!

I hope that you have a blessed day!

~Becca