

Heute möchte ich euch mein Brautkleid zeigen – jedenfalls denjenigen von euch, die es noch nicht gesehen haben ;) Das Kleid ist eine Hommage an Jane Austen, und mein Traum, so eines zu besitzen, wurde von meiner Freundin Gisela (die man auf dem Foto sehen kann) erfüllt, die es nach einem Schnitt von Burda nähte. Wer noch mehr Impressionen von dem Kleid und der Hochzeit sehen möchte, kann sich gerne auf unsere Hochzeits-Website begeben :)
Today I would like to show my wedding dress to you – at least to those of you who haven’t seen it already ;) The dress is a tribute to Jane Austen, and my dream to own such a dress was fulfilled by my friend Gisela (the lady on the photo) who sewed it using a pattern by Burda. If you like to see more of the dress and the wedding, please visit our wedding site :)
5 comments:
So beautiful! She must be so talented to sew things like that.
~Marita~
She's done a beautiful job with that dress. It's do pretty. What a beautiful Bride to be.
Ciao
It's such a beautiful dress, Barbara! :) I saw your wedding site before, but will have a peek once again ;) I just love "love birds" :D
Very beautiful! I love the styling. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Your wedding dress is so beautiful. Jane would be so proud. What a lovely occassion your wedding was. I especially loved the cake and table of yummy sweets. Congratulations and many happy years together.:)
Post a Comment