




Hattest du ein Poesiealbum? Als ich etwa 10 bis 12 Jahre alt war, Mitte der 70er Jahre, war ein Poesiealbum Pflicht – natürlich nur, wenn man ein Mädchen war ;) Sie wurden herumgereicht und die Mitschülerinnen und Freundinnen trugen Gedichte ein – keine eigenen (jedenfalls im Regelfall nicht), sondern vorgefertigte. Dann wurde etwas dazu gemalt oder ein Lackbildchen eingeklebt. Ich habe mein Poesiealbum mal wieder ausgegraben, um hier ein paar Seiten zu zeigen. Die rechte Seite ist auf dem Foto meist angeschnitten, da man sonst die vollen Namen der Schreiberinnen lesen kann, und ich weiß nicht, ob die sich noch so gerne daran erinnern wie ich – sie könnten es kitschig finden ;)
Did you have a poetry album? When I was a girl of about 10 to 12 years in Germany of the seventies having a poetry album was a “must have” – only as a girl, of course ;) They were given to other girls and the fellow students and friends would add little poems to them – no poems of their own (usually not), but special poems for poetry albums. Then they either drew something or added a little picture. I have “dug out” my poetry album to show you a some pages. The right page is usually cut on the photo, as one otherwise could read the full names of the writers and I’m not sure their memories of this custom are as fond as mine – they probably find it kitschy ;)

1 comment:
I had a poetry album (journal) as a young lady, too. I still keep one as an adult. It has my favorite poems, inspirations, scriptures and book quotes I'd like to remember. It's one of my most treasured keepsakes.
Post a Comment