












Seit einigen Jahren bin ich von der erzgebirgischen Holzkunst fasziniert, vor allem von den Miniaturen. Das Erzgebirge ist eine Landschaft im Osten Deutschlands, südlich von Dresden. Früher lebten die Menschen dort von den Silberminen, aber nachdem das Silber abgebaut war, mussten sie einen anderen Weg finden, sich ihren Lebensunterhalt zu verdienen. Heutzutage ist die Holzkunst ein sehr wichtiger Wirtschaftszweig in der Region.For several years I have been fascinated with wooden art from the Erzgebirge, especially miniature art. The Erzgebirge is a mountain range in the east of Germany, south of Dresden. In former times the people lived from the silver mines, but when the mines were empty, the people had to find another way to earn their living. Nowadays the wooden art is a very important sector of the economy for the whole region.
2 comments:
So nice wooddecorations, toys.
Thanks for the comment in my blog :)
I have'nt been visiting your blog before so it is all new to me.
I do also crochet and knit orders for peoples, so if you are interested in things in my blog, or something else just let me know!
Have a lovely spring!
~Marita~
Wow, so beautiful!!! :D I love wooden art too, thank you for sharing all those precious photos! :)
Post a Comment