Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sissi

Sind diese Filme nicht wunderbar? Seit so vielen Jahren werden sie jedes Jahr um die Weihnachtszeit im deutschen Fernsehen wiederholt, weil die Leute so etwas einfach sehen wollen :) Da die deutschsprachigen Fans den Film sowieso auswendig können, gibt es hier einmal die englische Version.

Aren’t those movies wonderful? For many years now the trilogy is shown on German TV each year around Christmas, because people want to watch things like that :) As the German speaking fans of “Sissi” know the movies by heart anyway, here is the English version for you now.

2 comments:

Annette said...

Hi Barbara.
It looks very nice in here, congrats to your new blog. I'm fond of romantic movies and books too.
Have a good week ahead.
Hugs,
Annette

Lycka är ~ Onnea on said...

I have the movies on old vhs videos..and now I can't watch them coz' the video is broken :(
I love old Sissi movies. So lovely dresses and all.
~Marita~